CLEANER - BUNBURY
Job no: 525692
Work type: Part time
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our various Perth locations from Joondalup to the CBD and even the South!, employed on a Permanent Part-time/casual basis.
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Various rosters and split shifts may be required
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work am/pm split shifts
- Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card
- Work rights in Australia
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend