Southern Sydney School Cleaners
Job no: 525634
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of "Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
We are seeking casual cleaners for multiple locations across the Southern Sydney, such as all Sutherland Shire and Cronulla LGA and Eastern Suburbs.
To be successful for the role, you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday. The shifts available are:
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
- Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Police check not older than 3 months and issued by Australian authority (NSWPC e.g) (this is a government requirement)
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
In Return, ISS can Offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Hour rate $28.45/h + super
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now