Cleaners and Support Service Attendants
Job no: 525407
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare, Catering, Orderly / Security
Our team is constantly growing within our ISS Health Segment and we invite you to submit your expression of interest in our current services opportunities available at Lyell McEwin Hospital & Modbury Hospital by completing our online application; providing your resume and relative documents.
Opportunities Available for Part Time and Casual Cleaners & Support Services Attendants. Shifts available 24/7.
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
Support Services Attendant:
The Support Service Attendant (SSA) is a multi-discipline role encompassing;
- Patient Movement and Co-ordination Service
- Providing a General Distribution Services
- Distribution of Operating Theatre Equipment and Patient Related Equipment
- Waste Distribution and Recycle Service
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Availability to work on an on call basis, including early mornings, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Current DHS Working with Children Check (WWCC) is essential for ALL Roles
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with can caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now