Job no: 525353
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Reporting to the onsite supervisor, you will be required to build healthy relationships to ensure you exceed the needs of the client and customers in your role.
We are looking to fill a Permanent Part-Time role with a commitment to Monday to Friday 7am to 10:30am in our commercial office in ACT.
Snapshot of your day:
- Cleaning of all facilities including bathrooms and grounds
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Refilling consumables
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Must hold Australian Citizenship
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Previous experience in similar position preferred
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now