Job no: 525320
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Proposal Manager at our location Melbourne, employed on a full time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Commercial Excellence, this role is responsible for ensuring all bids submitted by ISS meet the commercial and financial objectives set by the Commercial Team and ISS’ Leadership Team.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Ensure alignment of bid responses with the Value Proposition and key themes, as defined for the bid.
- Complete tailored written bid responses, ensuring key themes, strategies and service solutions are clearly and concisely communicated.
- Lead co-ordination efforts to gather information from internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor, control and report against multiple bid timelines and milestones.
- Manage the operations review and sign-off process, in conjunction with the General Manager Commercial Excellence.
- Meet all tender deadlines, including internal draft review deadlines.
- Active involvement in sector and client research, as directed by General Manager Commercial Excellence and/or Bid Lead.
- Develop thorough understanding of customer’s business environment, practices, and core processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in bid process.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce or similar.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- 2 to 3 years related work experience with an emphasis on proposal writing and bid management
- Experience working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Experience prioritizing and executing multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft suite (desirable).
- Strong understanding of the sales process (desirable)
- Experience in the Facility Services industry, or with an outsource service provider.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now