Office Admin and Personal Assistant
Job no: 525260
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of “Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
With people and relationships, being the center of all that we do, we currently have an opportunity to be part of our team as an Office Admin and Personal Assistant. This role is based in our Milperra Office in Sydney.
You will be responsible in assisting day to day operational needs of the regional office, general administration tasks and providing day to day assistance to the Executive General Manager. You will utilise your strong administration experience, data and numerical skills, time management, and ability to develop and maintain relationships to be effective in the role.
- General administration duties, such as data entry and filing
- Control of petty cash
- Office management, ordering supplies, managing post and visitors to site
- Assist in preparation of reports for the department
- PA to the Executive General Manager, including, day-to-day assistance with phone calls, emails, travel and meeting coordination
- Management of weekly KPI reports
- Provide support to Key Account Manager and Operations Team
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 3 years administrative / data entry experience
- Previous customer service or PA experience
- System administration and Recordkeeping skills
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office application skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and time manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously, using own initiative
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Onsite parking available
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now