Senior Customer Service
Job no: 525247
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Senior customer service employed on a fixed term 3-6 months - full time basis in North Ryde
You will be an on-site point of contact for the client, sub-contractors, and other key stakeholders
General responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services;
- Assist the manager with general administrative tasks in order to maintain up to date and accurate records;
- Ensure site and system access procedures are managed in accordance with client standards.
- Compile reports and update databases for reporting purposes in a timely manner;
- Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client and take a proactive approach to requirements
- Traineeships opportunities (if eligible);
- Learning & Development opportunities via our learning management system;
- Discounts with various partners stores and services;
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Excellent Customer service skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn systems quickly
- Strong administrative background;
- Considerable experience with facilities services delivery is desirable but not essential;
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website at:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now