Job no: 525194
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are looking for an experienced chef to work in a great aged care facilities. Based in Normanhurst you will be responsible for the internal kitchen.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of service delivery by managing preparation and service of food
- Ensuring that works programs are maintained to the level as set per contract specifications
- Ensuring that the safety of personnel and public is maintained
- Problem identification and implementation of control strategies
- Managing the kitchen staff
- Staff benefits and discounts with wide range of companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Proven experience as a chef
- Full Australian working rights
- Must be able to pass a police check
- Be willing to get the Flu shot (influenza)
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now