ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Wellness and Community Concierges within an Aged Care Facility in Bowden Brae employed on full-time Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
The key aspect of this role is to facilitate the campus experience strategy, creating a positive experience for residents and guests. Other aspects of the role will include overseeing the coordination, planning and delivery of the community program, ancillary services and events, and management of the onsite security team.
As an organisation we strive to deliver compassionate and respectful service to all people while encompassing a person-centred care approach which aims to recognise and celebrate individual uniqueness.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all people to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click apply to express interest for a future opportunity to commence mid-September.
- Support the delivery of a customer-oriented environment through the delivery of programs and events that enhance the wellbeing of the residents and sense of community and inclusion
- Facilitate the training of staff and residents in the use of technology and the facility
- Provide first response to all resident and visitor matters including manning of reception
- Manage Fleet and transport requirements including bus services
- Manage visitor process, inductions and space management in coordination with security
- Provide care and support to people through all stages of life and create an inclusive environment for all
- Establishing and engaging in healthy relationships with the team, clients, customers and community
- Experience in customer service, facility management or similar
- Solid understanding of community engagement and inclusion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Be willing to get the Flu shot (influenza)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Staff benefits and discounts with wide range of companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com