Food Service Assistant in Bowden Brae
Job no: 525186
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Food Service Assistant to join our team in an Aged Care Facility in Bowden Brae for various shifts from Full-Time or Part-Time Monday to Friday to Part-Time roles on the weekends.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all people to apply. If you are interested in this opportunities please click apply.
- Maintain a high standard of food services in accordance with Food Safety Legislation and Food Services Procedures
- Preparation and presentation of patient meals such as salads, sandwiches and drinks
- Preparation of work stations including assembly of items and stocking of consumables
- This role works in various shifts across seven days
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- Experience as kitchen hand is highly regarded
- Willingness to work within the aged care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Required to obtain the flu shot (influenza)
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now