Job no: 525180
Work type: Full time, Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. We currently have an exciting opportunity for cleaners to join our team in an Aged Care Facility in Normanhurst.
- Full time Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
- 2x part time Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm
Reporting to the onsite supervisor, you will be required to perform cleaning services throughout the site.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all people to apply. If you are interested in this opportunities please click apply.
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- Previous experience working with cleaning will be highly regarded.
- Willingness to work within the aged care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- If successful, you will be required to obtain a flu vaccine
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now