ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within our ISS Resources Division, and we invite you to express your interest in our DIDO Utility vacancies across Queensland by completing this online application and providing your resume and relevant documents to us.
We have Casual opportunities across various departments at our site Homeground in Calliope Gladstone.
- Housekeeping and Village Cleaning Attendants
- Kitchen Hand, Dining Room, Catering Attendants
- Retail and Tavern Utilities
- All Rounder Utilities
Reporting to the onsite Department Managers the primary objective of these roles is to effectively complete all the Cleaning, Dining Room and Tavern operations within our remote village camps. The goal is to exceed customer expectations in regards to the general level of services within the village, whilst being in line with contractual agreements.
- Cleaning resident’s rooms, storage areas and other areas within the village
- Ensure resident room supplies are replenished
- Cleaning of bathrooms
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, removing rubbish and other cleaning duties as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of food
- Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards
- Check all food is stored and handles as per current food health and hygiene regulations
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed off correctly from all kitchen areas each shift
- Cleaning dining room & replenishing stock
- Washing dishes
Food and Beverage Positions:
- Provide food and beverage service to the required service standards
- Maintain the cleaning schedule
- Ensure all cash handling is accurate and in line with procedures
- General bar duties as required
- Ensure all areas or full stocked during service periods including food items, drink dispensers, crockery, cutlery and consumables
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy
- Cost of mandatory drug and alcohol screen is covered
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation
- Food, Accommodation and Uniform included (Steel Cap Boots included)
- Excellent communicators with a customer focused attitude essential
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Own vehicle to transport to and from site
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old
- Ability to pass a full medical
- Versatile and willing to work in any department, as required
- Positive attitude to work
- Previous experience in FIFO or DIDO Tavern, Dining Room, Cleaning or Housekeeping roles
- RSA Certificate
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com