Key Account Manager
Job no: 525034
Work type: Full time
Categories: General Management, Management
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Key Account Manager to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team on a full time basis, Fly-In-Fly-Out from Adelaide Airport to our site in regional South Australia.
Reporting to the Segment Director for Resources and Energy, this position is key in managing multiple sites to the prescribed contractual requirements.
- Provide to the Resources Leadership Team with essential feedback on the status of the Village operations.
- Maximise revenue potential and maintain strict cost control procedures to ensure our objectives and budgets are achieved.
- Represent ISS in all matters relating to the Village.
- Cultivate a positive work environment where learning and personal development are benchmarks by which quality improvement is driven.
- Be innovative, collaborative and to be proactive in achieving KPIs and agreed targets and objectives
- Ensure all systems and controls in across all Village in the portfolio are operating efficiently and in accordance with, Client and ISS Policies and Procedures.
- Full P&L responsibility and Accountability.
- Ensuring compliance with the clients and ISS HSE policies, procedures and management systems is a not negotiable
- Development and delivery of in-field safety leadership and toolbox meetings
- Proven experience in the Regional/Area Village Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to manage a large team within HR and IR frameworks
- Certificate IV OH&S or higher desirable not essential
- Knowledge of safety systems and databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant OH&S legislation
- All flights, meals and accommodation provided on site!
- Full uniform provided, boots included!
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System (My Learning)
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now