Luxury Hospitality Venue Cleaner
Job no: 524995
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking applications from experienced Commercial Cleaners for our Luxury Hospitality Venue located in the Sydney CBD across the 24/7 operation.
We have Casual, Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
- Waste Area Cleaners - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- General Cleaners - Monday to Friday 11pm to 7am
- Kitchen Cleaner - Monday to Friday 12am to 4am
- Deep cleaning of commercial kitchens
- Cleaning of all public areas; kitchens, function rooms, auditoriums, hallways, office area's, etc as required
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- 6 star presentation
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Prior experience in commercial cleaning (hospitals, large licensed venues and hotels)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Smart phone for use with rostering
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available for shift work
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend