Job no: 524995
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking to fill multiple Full-Time cleaner positions for our 5 star Luxury Hospitality Venue located in the Sydney CBD.
- Monday to Friday 11pm to 7am
- Cleaning of all public areas; kitchens, function rooms, auditoriums, hallways, office area's, etc as required
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- 6 star presentation
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Full-Time work rights
- Prior experience in commercial cleaning (hospitals, large licensed venues and hotels)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Available for shift work
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now