Job no: 524994
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Cleaners to join our team at Brisbane Airport, employed on a Part time basis.
This hygiene role will be required to provide cleaning services within the security screening point to maintain hygiene standards on screening trays.
- Responsible for cleaning security screening trays
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Ensure excellent customer service and effective working relationships
- Pay and conditions as per the ISS Facility Services Cleaning Agreement
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation & grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service ethic and skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- On-site parking
- Fun and open work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Internal opportunities within our large global organisation
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand on our website at www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend