Plumber - Roy Hill - FIFO
Job no: 524990
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced licensed Plumber/Gas Fitter to join our professional Resources Operations Team on a Fly-In-Fly-Out basis from Perth to our Roy Hill site located in regional Western Australia.
* Revised Salary & Allowances for Nominees *
Duties include but not limited to:
- General plumbing and drainage work to residential accommodation and mine site assets to a high standard, and in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and the Plumbing and Drainage Guide.
- Repair and replacement of leaking taps, toilets and cisterns, water pipes, waste pipes, gutters and down pipes, roof repairs etc.
- Repair and replacement of sewer lines, clearing of blockages, hot water systems, repairs and replacement of solar hot water systems.
- Installation and maintenance of reticulation systems.
- Repairs and maintenance within a commercial kitchen environment.
- Routine Preventative Maintenance, fault finding and repairs.
- Investigation of failures, analysis and recommendation for rectification.
- On-call requirements to attend to urgent requests outside of normal working hours.
- Assisting all trades (electrical, refrigeration, general building).
- New minor works projects will be undertaken from time to time.
- Current Trade Qualification in Plumbing and Gas Fitting (Western Australian Trade Recognised).
- Previous experience providing maintenance services in a remote environment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a facilities maintenance environment involving large volumes of assets and programmed servicing schedules.
- Current “C” class manual driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible FIFO roster - 2:1 roster available!
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend