Job no: 524957
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of over 15,000 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business and Industry.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our ISS Security team in our Sydney Cargo site in the position of Security Guard Officer employed on a Part-Time basis with potential for Full-Time employment. Locations include Erskine Park, Enfield and Botany.
This is a position with a transport company and you'll be working mostly in a warehouse environment.
- Monday to Friday from 6am to 10am
With a possibility of weekend shifts as well/instead
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Ensure all those entering secured premises have authorization to do so
- Conduct inspection, testing and monitoring activities
- Ensure the highest possible standard of hygiene is practiced and maintained to meet Health & Safety obligations
- Maintain health, safety and welfare within the area
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Minimum Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid NSW issued Security License
- First aid certificate
- Reliable transport and license
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
Security Master Licence: 410735675
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend