Job no: 524918
Work type: Casual
Categories: Orderly / Security
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our ISS Security team in our Melbourne Cargo site in the position of Cargo Screener employed on a Casual basis.
Reporting directly to the onsite supervisor, the main responsibility of this position is to effectively screen goods at the checkpoints using a variety of screening equipment.
- You will efficiently screen goods using screening equipment
- Maintain compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Efficiently manage flow of goods and services through cargo site
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid VIC issued Security Licence
- Aviation screening qualification
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Hold an unrestricted licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Flexible in work hours with availability to work evening shifts
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Onsite car parking facilities included during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend