Recruitment Coordinator Adelaide
Job no: 524850
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a self-motivated and resourceful Recruitment Coordinator to join our in-house recruitment team on Full-time basis. Reporting into the General Manager - People and Culture SA, you will be supporting our South Australian operational manning requirements. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination and administration of the recruitment process and pre-employment training programs. You will work from our office located in Marleston, Adelaide, within a high performance recruitment team, liaising daily, with Site Managers and Key Account Managers, to fill their recruitment demands.
This is an ideal role for a recent Human Resources graduate and someone looking to make an impact in a large organisation.
Key tasks include:
- Recruiting a variety of entry level front line employees and supervisory roles;
- Actively managing recruitment campaigns and talent pipelines to ensure minimal delay from vacancy to placement;
- Communicating effectively with operational managers to coordinate interview and placement processes remotely.
- Sourcing, phone screening, compliance validation and onboarding
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures;
- High level computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point & Email);
- Experience with electronic recruitment systems (highly desirable)
- Understand business organisation and quality systems;
- Work without supervision and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail;
- Solid experience in a 'bulk' recruitment with the ability to demonstrated high levels of customer service to stakeholders;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills
- Recruitment, Selection, and Mentoring competencies
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend