ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our ISS Health Team is growing and we are currently seeking Health Care Professionals to join us in the position of Food Service Assistants at Flinders Medical Centre and Modbury Hospital we deliver services too.
Perm Part Time shifts; Rotational Roster provided by site. Shifts available over seven days including Public Holidays. Minimum 18 hours per week, employed as level 2.1 under the SA Public Hospital Award, your hourly base rate will be $26.24.
Casual shifts; to be available over the seven days including Public Holidays. No guarantee of hours, will work as per fortnightly roster providing sick & annual leave coverage, your hourly rate will be $31.48
Food Service Assistant Summary:
A Food Service Assistant is responsible for providing dietary required food and refreshments for all, inpatients and outpatients within the Hospitals Portfolio. The service provides refreshments, morning, afternoon and special orders on request. In order for this service to meet the varied needs of the patient profiles this position will also be assisted by Dieticians and Dietary Aids.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Availability to work on an on call basis, including early mornings, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Current DHS Working with Children Check (WWCC) is essential for ALL Roles
- Food Handlers Certificate (Do Food Safely) is required for Catering / Food Services roles
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with can caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com