Sterilizing Services Technician - CSSD
Job no: 524659
Work type: Full time, Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our ISS Health Team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Sterilizing Services Technician at a Hospital site located North East of Adelaide. We are current offering 1 x Permanent Full Time position and 2 x Permanent Part Time positions. The shifts available are Monday to Friday between 6.30am to 8.00pm.
Provision for the supply of sterile re-usable equipment to Theatre / Wards and Departments by;
- Collecting used equipment
- Sorting and decontaminating by mechanical or manual methods
- Drying equipment
Ensure all equipment (including Theatre equipment and instruments) is appropriately prepared for sterilization by
- Inspecting equipment / instruments
- Assembling and packing items / instruments and trays including loan sets-flexible scopes-cameras
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Availability to work on an on call basis, including early mornings, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Current DHS Working with Children Check (WWCC) is essential for ALL Roles
- CSSD; Hold a Sterilizing Technology Certificate
- CSSD; Current Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with can caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend