Job no: 524470
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Accounting and Finance
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an exceptional and driven financial professional looking to expand their knowledge and experience to join our team as a Finance Manager in a Full Time permanent capacity to be based at either our Macquarie Park Office in Sydney or our Melbourne CBD office.
The Finance Manager role is a pivotal national finance role. The role has financial responsibility for specific contract performance as well as supporting the Director of Finance in management of the overall financial position of the Business Unit.
This position is a key business partner to both the operational and finance teams within OPS division. It will also provide management support to the OPS finance team.
- Key Responsibilities include:
- Business Partnering
- Identify and challenge performance improvement initiatives and work with operations to drive change into the business.
- Develop improved reporting tools to guide contract managers on meeting their profit targets.
- Staff Management
- Day to day management and responsibility of contract accountants
- Contract Administration
- Variation management and ongoing review and reporting on committed spend
- Month end processes
- Analysis and review of monthly profit and loss statements
- Challenge business on any P&L issues
- Management of business unit reporting and consultation with operational teams on overall performance
- Budgets and Estimates
- Preparation of estimate and budget templates and management of day to day timetable and regional submissions
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A CPA/CA qualification
- A Degree in Commerce (Accounting and Finance), Economics, and/or Business
- 7-8 years' experience within a Chartered Accounting firm or within a medium to large business
- Experience in Facility Management organisation specifically dealing with operation and finance stakeholders
- Prior Experience dealing with operational and finance stake holders
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Proven ability to work within a complex matrix environment
- Customer focused and solutions-oriented
- Experience with Navision GL and Tririga is desirable
- A strong interest in operations management is highly desirable
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
An anticipated start date for this role will be early December.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Work with a global company and take your career to the next level
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend