Catering Supervisor - Northern Hospital
Job no: 524452
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, General Management, Catering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing in our ISS Health Division within the Northern Hospital. We're looking for a Catering Supervisor to work between 6.30am to 2.30pm Monday – Friday and we invite you to apply by completing our online application.
Catering Supervisor - Requirements:
- Previous supervisory experience and ability to direct staff (Preferably in healthcare)
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail and the ability to work with enthusiasm
- Ability to work with budgets and understand food safety processes
- Ability to lead an experienced catering team and align with ISS’s customer driven values
- Basic computer skills
- Genuine interest in working with and caring for people
- Possess or willing to obtain a food safety supervisors certificate
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Current Police Clearance less than 3 months old is essential for ALL roles
- Current Working with Children Check
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend