ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a self-motivated and resourceful People and Culture Coordinator to join our People and Culture team on a Full-time basis. Reporting to the General Manager People & Culture, you will be supporting our Western Australian operational manning requirements and provide generalist support to the operations in Western Australia.
As a People and Culture Coordinator, you will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination and administration of the sourcing of candidates, recruitment process and pre-employment pre-requisites and training programs.
You will work from our office located in Perth within a high performance generalist People and Culture team, liaising daily with Site Managers and Key Account Managers, to fill their varied recruitment demands and other generalist tasks as required.
The successful candidate will become part of our wider People and Culture team, and is an ideal role for someone looking to make an impact in a large organisation.
Graduates looking for a growth opportunity welcome to apply.
Key tasks include:
- Recruiting a variety of entry level front line employees and supervisory roles;
- Actively managing recruitment campaigns and talent pipelines to ensure minimal delay from vacancy to placement;
- Communicating effectively with operational managers to coordinate, interview and place new candidates remotely.
- Sourcing, phone screening, compliance validation and onboarding
- Triaging grievances, assisting in investigations
- Providing generalist support and advice to various WA site supervisors and managers
- Coordinating and facilitating training
- Coordinating mobilisations and participating in projects related to growth of sites
- Coordination of employment programs for First Nations team members
- Some visits to site throughout WA to conduct activities may be required
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures;
- High level computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email and MS Teams);
- Ability to work through cloud based shared systems required
- Experience with electronic recruitment systems (desirable)
- Understand business organisation and quality systems
- Work without supervision and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated high levels of customer service to stakeholders (a must)
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills and high integrity for discreet and confidential matters
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.