ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking essential cleaners to join ISS. You will provide high standard cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We are seeking casual cleaners for multiple locations across the South & Western Sydney, such as Fairfield LGA, Cumberland LGA, Parramatta LGA, Liverpool LGA, Campbelltown LGA and Camden LGA.
- You must be available to work Monday to Friday; Split Shifts 5am-9am and/or 2pm-6pm. ( These are the most common shifts but there are some shifts of 3hours and different times.
- You must be able to pass WWC and able to pass specific Government Clearance check.
- Have a police check issued by any Australian authority ( No third party police checks ) not older than 3 month
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
- Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- Must hold a Driver license and a car or have a reliable access of transport to several venues close to your home.
In Return, ISS can Offer:
- Hourly Rate $28.45/h
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com