Job no: 524338
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity is available for a commercial cleaner to join our team at a shopping centre located in the Western Suburbs.
The Permanent Part Time role available is; Tuesday and Wednesday commencing at 4.30pm to 7.30pm; Thursday commencing at 4.30pm to 9.30pm; Sunday commencing at 10.45am to 5.45pm. Sunday inclusive of 30 minutes unpaid break
- Cleaning of all public areas; bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms
- Cleaning of a carpark
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- Previous Shopping Centre – Mall Cleaning Experience
- National Police clearance, within three (3) Months Date of Issue
- DHS Working With Children Check
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend