Administrator - Karratha
Job no: 524309
Work type: Full time
Location: Pilbara, Port Headland, Perth
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Full Time Administrator to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team. This role will be based in Karratha on one of our Villages.
- Responding to incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate internal contacts.
- Preparing and issuing documentation for clients.
- Entering data into appropriate systems and maintain job records.
- Preparing invoices using appropriate time sheets and pricing schedules.
- Document management including printing and saving documents to the server, photocopying and scanning.
- Other general administrative duties.
- Minimum 1 years administrative / data entry experience, with highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- System administration and Recordkeeping skills with highly developed attention to detail.
- Experience within a customer service based position, with a strong customer service ethic.
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Sound numerical competency.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
- Flexibility to work in other departments.
- Knowledge of flight and accommodation systems.
- Drivers License.
- All accommodation and meals provided while on site!
- Competitive salary packaging.
- On-going professional development.
- Highly supportive team environment.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
Please note: this role will be based in Karratha for locals only - Drive-In-Drive-Out only (No FIFO).
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend