Trainer - Aviation Transport Security
Job no: 524289
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Education and Training
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our Aviation Security team is growing and due to organic growth, we have an opportunity for expressions of interest from additional experienced and qualified trainers at our key location of Brisbane, employed on a Full Time basis.
Applications are invited now.
About the role
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of the nationally recognised qualification AVI20118 - Certificate II in Transport Security Protection,
- Supporting students throughout their training journey online and in the classroom and practical environments
- Contribute to training & assessment reviews and validations as required
- Conducting webinars and providing course information to students
- Coordinating with the RTO administration team on any student and enrolment matters
- Facilitate new team member induction and additional training requirements
- Support team member professional development and accreditation requirements
- Competitive salary packaging
- On-site parking
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Certificate II or III in Security Operations
- The successful applicant should be willing to travel interstate to assist with a rollout program as required
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend