What we are looking for:
- Experience in customer service or a keen interest in working in a dynamic airport environment
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening
- Provide a National Police clearance less than 6 months old and once working we will help you to obtain an ASIC Card
- Hold an unrestricted driver's licence and have own reliable vehicle
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required
- Availability to work a lifestyle friendly Mon-Fri roster– we can work on
What you will get in return:
- Opportunity to grow and work as an Aviation Protection Officer
- Competitive hourly rate $22.77 per hour
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Full professional uniform provided
- Free parking
Reporting to Indigenous Coordinator, with a supportive supervisory team you will work daily to provide the best customer service at different passenger screening points at Perth Airport. A Typical day for you will include
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through to terminals
- Maintaining a professional and reliable service to the travelling public
- Previous experience in a hospitality, sales or customer facing role (preferred)
- Utilise your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
This is an identified Indigenous position. Applicants must demonstrate suitability for the role and in addition be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and have established links with their local community. Aboriginality is a genuine occupational qualification and exemption is claimed under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).