ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within our ISS Northern Health Locations.
We are looking for Casual Concierge Attendants and we invite you to submit your expression of interest by completing our online application.
As these are High Demand roles, once we received your application you will be fast tracked into our system.
Northern Health sites:
- Northern Hospital – Epping
- South Morang
Concierge Position Summary:
The Concierge is responsible for interacting with customers and controlling access to designated security areas at the health facility through access control points.
The duties include providing frontline security and protection of patients and occupants of the facility in accord with site Security requirements. They are also responsible for providing advice to occupants of the facility on restricted areas and raising alarm for any health and safety considerations. The role may also require other duties within the scope of skills of the Concierge such as patrolling, crowd control and promoting a security culture.
- Current Police Clearance less than 3 months old is essential for ALL roles
- Availability to work on an on call basis, including early mornings, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Valid Victorian Security License
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff, patients and your supervisor
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with and caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com