Cleaners - Melbourne Outer Eastern Suburb Schools
Job no: 524101
Work type: Casual, Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our growing ISS Cleaning team we are now calling for all Cleaning Superstars to join our fantastic organisation! Are you looking for a role with training and development opportunities? Do you want flexibility in your working location and schedule? Perhaps you are an experienced Cleaner areas like schools, universities or Child care centres...
You are the star we are looking for!
What does an ISS Cleaner do?
- Deliver Cleaning services in locations right across Melbourne's Outer Eastern Suburbs.
- Multiple School locations including Bundoora, Diamond creek, Eltham, Montmorency, Greensborough, Watsonia & surrounding suburbs.
- Multiple positions available in Casual shift rosters (with possibility of part-time work when vacancies arise)
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; offices, classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, storerooms and grounds
- Maintaining of stock in site amenities, supplies and orders
- You work with pace and complete Cleaning tasks at a high standard
- Working with a customer service focus and pride in the work you deliver
- Show initiative to work autonomously and with little supervision
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass a specific Government Check
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- To be successful for the role you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday
- Shifts can start at 3.30pm and finish as late as 9.30pm
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Experience in School Cleaning with a genuine interest in Cleaning!
- Ability to use Cleaning equipment (Buffer machine, Scrubbers, Vacuums etc)
- Certificate 3 in Cleaning highly preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to contribute to our teams success
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative
- A National Police Check is essential for all ISS roles
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Check is also essential
Screening of applications and interview scheduling will commence immediately, so don’t hesitate and apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend