Health Care Cleaner
Job no: 524097
Work type: Part time
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”
Within our Health Portfolio, using your experience to deliver and perform cleaning duties ensuring the Independent Living Residential Facility is well maintained and the presentation is excellent.
The permanent part time opportunities are; Monday to Friday 9.00am to 2.30pm and 3.30pm to 9.00pm.
- Providing cleaning services to all common areas and external areas;
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties;
- Identifying and recording any problems relating cleaning services and/or safety.
- Previous experience in a similar role within health care facility is highly desirable;
- A gentle and kind manner towards residents;
- National Police Clearance – within three (3) months date of issue (or be willing to obtain one);
- A Self-Starter with a Caring Attitude.
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
ISS Facility Services seek to employ a diverse workforce that represents the communities we work in. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend