Job no: 524065
Work type: Full time
Location: Bowen Basin, Emerald, Mackay
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS Facility Services, one of Australia's leading Facility Services Providers, is seeking experienced Carpenters or Builders for our Facilities Management Contract in Central Queensland.
These roles are responsible for undertaking professional carpentry and building maintenance activities in line with the requirements of our schedule and as per the requirements of our contract. You will be responsible for delivering these activities with a passion for excellence in customer service and with a strong focus on compliance with the contract safety management requirements.
As a qualified and experienced Carpenter or Builder you will work as an integral part of our team and be rewarded for your commitment with good wages, training and development opportunities, well maintained company motor vehicles and company supplied accommodation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining client assets as per the specifications of the contract
- Proactive demonstration of commitment to Zero Harm safety culture
- Performing work in a safe manner, abiding by our safe work procedures, instructions and safety management practices
- Use safety equipment and personal protective equipment as provided
- Participate in the call out roster and attend emergency call outs as required
- Proactively work to improve processes through continuous improvement and innovation
Ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Relevant trade qualifications in either Carpentry or Building
- Current Open Drivers License
- QLD Construction Induction Card
- Strong working knowledge of our commitment to Zero Harm
- Excellent work ethic with pride in workmanship
- Sound time management skills, self- motivated and organised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to determine resource and material requirements for works
This role will be provided with accommodation in line with our accommodation policy which may include eligibility for family accommodation.
If you believe that you would suit this position, please apply below
Due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and we are unable to take phone enquiries.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend