Health and Safety (HSEQ) Advisor - FIFO
Job no: 523991
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: Workplace Health and Safety
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety (HSEQ) Advisor to join our Operations team on a Fly-In-Fly-Out basis from Perth airport to our location in the Pilbara, employed on a full-time contract.
In this high performance environment you will achieve success by consulting with stakeholders on a regular basis while tenaciously driving performance delivery. As you will be in constant contact with senior executives and external representatives, you will display polished presentation and communication abilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with the clients and ISS HSEQ policies, procedures and management systems
- Discussing, monitoring and assisting in the staff in the safe delivery of on site activities
- Development and delivery of Safety and toolbox meetings
- Undertaking and advising on safety audits
- Assisting, implementing and monitoring return to work programs
- Coaching and mentoring staff on HSEQ processes
- Provision of sound technical advice
- Identification of and facilitation of best practice standards and solutions
- Assisting with Incident investigations and preparation of safety reports
- Assisting the Site Safety Manager with their daily tasks
- Providing on-site expertise for all on Health and Safety matters
- Manage the environmental portfolio covering all legislative and contractual requirements
Qualifications and experience required:
- Certificate IV OH&S or higher
- Knowledge of safety systems and databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant OH&S legislation
- Relevant industry experience as a HSE Advisor
- Must have Environmental background
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend