Townsville Airport - Aviation Protection Officer
Job no: 523650
Work type: Casual
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking customer service focused individuals who have an interest in joining the aviation security sector. We invite you to submit your expression of interest for the position of Aviation Security Officer at Townsville Airport on a Casual basis.
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Screening customers at security checkpoints
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through to terminals
- Maintaining compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Utilise your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keeping yourself to a high level of personal grooming to the company standard
- Minimum Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid QLD issued Security Licence (preferred)
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance in the past 10 years)
- Hold an unrestricted licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Female applicants will be highly regarded
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Car parking facilities included during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend