Canberra Hospital Cleaner
Job no: 523490
Work type: Casual
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at Canberra Hospital in ACT, employed on a Casual basis with potential to permanent employment.
Morning shift – 7am to 3pm
Afternoon shift – 3pm to 11pm
- New Covid-19 Area Opening
Morning staff – 7:30am to 3:30pm
Afternoon staff – 3:30pm to 11:30pm
Our Cleaning Team are required to undertake all cleaning duties as directed in accordance with work routines / schedules;
- Cleaning of all areas; patient rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Physically fit
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Current Police Clearance within 3 months date of issue is essential
- Current ACT Working With Vulnerable People Card
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now