WA - Aviation Protection Officer Campaign
Job no: 522424
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
Exciting opportunities exist for security professionals to work at Perth Airport as an Aviation Protection Officer for a global company!
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated security officers to join our Aviation and Transport Division in the position of Aviation Protection Officer at Perth Airport on a Part-time basis.
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Screening customers at security checkpoints
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through to terminals
- Maintaining compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Utilise your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations
- Valid WA issued Security Licence
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance in the past 10 years)
- Hold an unrestricted WA Driver's licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend