Tavern Supervisor - FIFO
Job no: 522171
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Location: Perth, Pilbara
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Tavern Supervisor to join our Resources Operations Team on a Fly-in-fly-Out basis, flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
The ideal applicant should be able to demonstrate strong leadership with effective influencing and communication skills, and will have previous experience in all aspects of front of house operations, including professional bar service.
The successful candidate should be ambitious, enjoy a challenge and have a strong administrative background including experience with computerised register systems and electronic buying systems.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated previous Front of House hospitality experience sucessfully leading a Front of House Team.
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure, juggling multiple priorities.
- Exceptional Customer Service and Leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in addition to proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Food & Beverage experience not less than three (3) years.
- Ability to hold an Approved Manager Licence.
- Resposible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
- Commitment to a working a FIFO roster.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgetary labour and spend.
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your service, skill and flare.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the Australia, New Zealand and the globe.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Uniform provided – boots included!
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
Don’t hesitate to apply and have your portfolio of work ready to show. We are very excited to be enable you to be the best hospitality professional you can in a large operational setting!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend