Bus Driver Utility - FIFO
Job no: 522106
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for qualified and experienced Bus Drivers to join our Resources Operations Team on a Fly-In-Fly-Out basis from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
We have full time permanent and casual opportunities across various areas in the remote mining villages across Western Australia.
About the Role:
- Bus driving - driving residents to/from site and airport
- 2:1 full-time rosters or casual roles available
- Vehicle Pre-Start checks
- Successful candidate must be flexible and willing to undertake other duties as required
- All accommodation, meals and flights from Perth included!
- Cost of mandatory medical is covered
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation
- Full uniform provided - boots included!
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Manual Drivers License with F-Class extension
- HR/ MR driver’s license essential
- Passenger Transport Drivers Authorisation essential
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical
- Versatile and willing to work in any department, as required
- Positive attitude to work
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now