School Cleaner - Sydney Region
Job no: 519687
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of "Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking cleaners to join ISS. You will provide high cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We are seeking cleaners for multiple locations: all South West Sydney region (valid driver’s licence & vehicle required), Canterbury area, St George District area, Eastern Suburbs, Sutherland Shire and CBD.
To be successful for the role, you need to be available to work Monday to Friday for one of the following shifts:
- Split Shifts: 5am-9am and/or 2pm-7pm
- Temporary Day Shift: 11am-3pm
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
- Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
In Return, ISS can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply Now' button and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend