Food Services Assistant
Job no: 519373
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Part time
Categories: Healthcare, Catering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. We have exciting opportunities for Food Services Assistants to work within the Health Care Facility in Bedford Park / Modbury on a Casual or Part Time basis.
Reporting to the onsite supervisor, you will be required to build healthy relationships to ensure you exceed the needs of the client and customers in your role.
As an organisation, we strive to deliver compassionate and respectful service to all people while encompassing a person-centred care approach, which aims to recognise and celebrate individual uniqueness.
- Utilise your Food Services Assistant skills to Prepare and Deliver Quality Food
- Hands on role leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service
- Previous experience in working in and around Dementia Patients
- Strong understanding and commitment to Health and Safety and the delivery of safe food practices at all times
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Availability for shifts, Monday to Sunday, 6am to 9pm
- Current National Police Clearance within three (3) months date of issue or prepared to obtain one
- DHS – Working With Children Check
- Food Handling Certificate
- Hospitality experience in a Health Care environment is desired
- Willingness to work within the health care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do
- Ability to work within a small team and be a team player
- Computer Skills
- Skilled at communicating with stakeholders at all levels as this is a client facing role
- If successful, you will be required to obtain / provide immunisation records and a flu vaccine
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
As an organisation we strive to deliver compassionate and respectful service to all people while encompassing a person-centred care approach, which aims to recognise and celebrate individual uniqueness.
ISS Facility Services seek to employ a diverse workforce that represents the communities we work in. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend