ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Officer to join our team in Sydney on a Full-Time basis. This role will see you support our clients on numerous sites. You will be responsible for providing minor maintenance solutions to support the team, under the direction of the Facility Manager.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Provide excellence in customer service to internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain a good rapport with the client and client's tenants.
- Represent ISS as a professional, responsive and committed partner to the success and continuous improvement of the contract.
- Ensure adherence to ISS compliance standards covering Occupational Health & Safety, Quality & Environment and in accordance with Australian OHS standards and legislation.
- Report any health or safety hazards, faults, repairs, cleaning needs and accidents to your Manager and record on the appropriate forms immediately.
- Ensure all staff and contractors follow ISS and Client's Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
What will you possess to be successful:
- Experience in commercial electrician and commercial handyperson
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a small team
What is in for you?
- Competitive contract salary packaging
- Company laptop and mobile
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com