Client Service Supervisor- Victorian Schools
Job no: 528539
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cleaner, Supervisor
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
With people and relationships, being the centre of all that we do, we currently have an opportunity to be part of our team. We are seeking a Client Services Supervisor to join our team and will be assisting in the managing of multiple government sites across the North East Melbourne Area.
You will be responsible in managing day to day operation needs for your area and clients by ensuring the team is delivering the most effective cleaning services. You will demonstrate sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong technology and communication skills, whilst also delivering service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of cleaning techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and managers
- Knowledge of cleaning contract management and rostering
- Understand KPI’s for cleaning contracts
- Computer skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous cleaning supervision experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of Safe Work Practises
- Commercial Cleaning Experience
- Knowledge of incident reporting and hazard management
- Demonstrate an understanding of OHS legislation and how it applies to the position
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of managing OHS in their area of responsibility
- Current Working With Children Check (or ability to obtain)
- Certificate III Cleaning Operations (desirable)
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
This position requires you to be able to hold and maintain satisfactory employment screening, such as a Working with Children Check.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now