ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and so is our contact centre and we are looking for a superstar Customer Service Representative who want to grow and be part of global organization. This position is based at our Macquarie Park office on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to the National Contact Centre Team Leader, the key aspect of this role is providing outstanding front line client care via phone, email, web and mobile self-service portals.
This position requires an outgoing, customer-oriented individual who is focused on building a trust relationship with clients and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve an exceptional outcome for client.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Deliver high quality Contact Centre services for a banking client and employees of ISS
- Be the “First Point of Contact” for all building maintenance works and coordinate the delivery of Contractor and Supplier services
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ensure all Service Calls are completed within contract KPI targets
- Identify process improvement opportunities the positively impact our customers experience
- Adhere to ISS Company Policies and Procedures
What will you possess to be successful
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple phone calls at once, while adhering to KPI’s and SLAs in a high call volume environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with advanced understanding of Microsoft Outlook
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Excellent Customer relationship skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult situations
- The ability work autonomously and as part of a high performing team
- Provision of a clear National Police Check dated in the last 3 months.
- You must be willing to do training in Macquarie Park with flexibility of hours range between 7am-6pm
What is in for you?
- Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: