ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing, and we are currently seeking a dedicated and reliable person to join our Nestle team in the position of Facilities Coordinator/Maintenance Officer based out of our Nestle Wahgunyah site on a full-time basis.
The Facilities Coordinator/Maintenance Officer will be responsible for:
- Day to day maintenance and upkeep of a factory site
- Performing general maintenance works as directed by the Facility Manager
- Respond promptly to customer requests for maintenance assistance and carry out such work to a high standard at all times
- Carry out site inspections to identify, report and action faults and items for repair
- Carry out visual checks and inspections of identified HVAC (mechanical) equipment and report repairs of faults Facility Manager
- Assist the Facility Manager in keeping an up-to-date inventory of spare parts and consumables on site, and order additional as required
- Carry out repairs to fixtures and fittings such as walls, doors, door hardware, joinery and furniture
- Assist with use of CMMS – FMS@ISS to raise and close off service requests and work orders as required
- Complete risk predictions and permits to work as required for self and subcontractors
- Supervising subcontractors as directed by Facility Manager
- Following all safety procedures at all times
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Previous experience working in a maintenance or handyperson capacity
- Strong attention to detail
- Can do attitude and willingness to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
- Stakeholder engagement
- Proactive and able to prioritise works based on risk, compliance and safety requirements
- Working at heights and on elevated work platforms
- Experience identifying and procuring resources and materials required for maintenance tasks
- Ability to identify hazards and prepare risk assessments (JSA and SWMS)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to provide solutions to maintenance related issues that produce efficiencies and cost savings
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in order to produce reports and proficient use of computer systems
- National Police Clearance within 3 months of issue or willingness to obtain one
- Experience working in the FM or property management industry
- Exposure to asset management and life cycles of equipment, fixtures and fittings
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com