Cargo Screener & Handler - AMI Brisbane
Job no: 528267
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our ISS Security team at our Brisbane Airport cargo site in the position of Cargo Screener & Handler employed on a Part-time basis. The main responsibility of this position is to effectively screen goods at the checkpoints using a variety of screening equipment, whilst working autonomously manually handling cargo throughout the warehouse.
- You will efficiently screen goods using screening equipment
- Maintain compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Efficiently manage flow of goods and services through cargo site
- Manually load and unload cargo from screening point (30kg maximum per item)
- Operate warehouse manual handling tasks and machine assisted tasks independently
- Valid QLD issued Security Licence (preferable but not required)
- Ability to successfully pass a drug and alcohol screen and medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (criminal history clearance)
- Hold an unrestricted licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Flexible in work hours with availability to work weekday shifts
- Able to work independently through screening and handling
- Onsite car parking facilities included during shift
- Heavy lifting training provided (exceed no more than 30kg maximum)
- Monday to Friday shifts – no weekend shifts required
- Full professional uniform provided
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now