Job no: 528251
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to join our team supporting both the Executive General Manager for our Health division and the Director of People and Culture. This role will also require support to their respective Leadership teams based from our Macquarie Park Office - NSW. You will demonstrate your strong administration and organisational skills, providing support to the Operational team whilst also delivering service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and executive management support to two (2) Executive General Managers and their respective divisional Leadership Teams;
- Provide a range of executive support including: calendar management, travel booking and preparation of reports;
- Assist with drafting of emails, memo’s & presentations;
- Prepare minutes from meetings and follow up on actions with relevant stakeholder/s;
- Build strong, open and collaborative relationships with internal & external stakeholders;
- Finance Management; reconciling of credit card/expenses;
- Uphold confidentiality and sensitivity to all matters.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to Internal Training
- Internal opportunities within a large Global Organisation
- Experience in providing Executive / Administration support to Senior Management;
- Experience supporting broad range of stakeholders;
- Experience in a fluid environment where priorities and workload will vary and a resilient and resourceful nature were required;
- Professional presentation and customer service focused;
- Strong Administration skills & Microsoft Office suite capability.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now