ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Bid Analyst will provide guidance and support to the Commercial Excellence Analytical Team to ensure all bids submitted by ISS meet the commercial and financial objectives set by the Sales Team and ISS’ Leadership team.
The main focus of the role will be across the preparation of commercial and financial modelling and analysis, the application of approved methodology, bid governance and professional presentation of bids. The position will also manage the associated communications of the above processes, along with managing commercial/financial components of bids, timelines and analysing commercial risk.
The role will be based in our Melbourne CBD Office and is a Full Time permanent opportunity.
- Develop and maintain financial models which accurately reflect current regulatory environment, company guidelines and policies.
- Apply ISS Commercial governance process end to end
- Perform responsibilities within scheduled timeframes and with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that bids comply with tender conditions and response requirements
- Effective management of commercial risk associated with bids
- Demonstrate clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate advanced model building and development skills
- Demonstrate superior analytical skills – an ability to understand and interpret business operational, regulatory and industry issues, and develop solutions to address these issues
- Flexible work arrangements
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Ongoing Management Support
- Opportunities to progress in a global organisation
- Strong ability to keep track of multiple targets and processes
- Comfortable with constant contact with relevant collaborators to ensure high quality processes
- Ability to work across the country/regional organisation establishing relations with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- +5 years of commercial excellence experience or equivalent
- Dominant traits include structure, persistency and goal-orientation
- Common commercial traits include high work capacity, resilience, contact/communication skills and empathy
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to drive team bid performance.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.