ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently looking for a resourceful Handy Person to support and provide general repairs and maintenance to the biggest food production based in Blayney working full time. This is a great opportunity to commence your career or take your previous experience to next level.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Provide excellent customer service and have a great attitude
- Complete all general maintenance and relevant repairs
- Carry out site inspections to identify, report and action
- Assist the Facility Manager in keeping an up to date inventory of spare parts and consumables on site
- Carry out minor repairs to fixtures and fittings
- Provide grounds backup support for all landscaping activities across the site when required
- Provide other cleaning and office support as required
What will you possess to be successful:
- Experience in a similar role is preferably
- Willing to provide pre-employment medical
- Can do attitude and a drive to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- 55K plus super salary package
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Flexible work schedule to provide a work life balance
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com